Who We Are

Our Story
Spoiler Alert

We didn't meet in a tavern

Twinheim was established in 2019 following Con of the North by co-founders Justin King and Jon Lamkin. Recognizing the need for more consistent and impactful events, the duo focused on organizing the local Dungeons and Dragons Adventurers League (DDAL) community. With a shared vision and mutual dedication to supporting charitable causes, Twinheim was born.

Our Mission

Gaming for Good

Our mission is to raise funds for charities to make a positive impact empowered by the gaming community. 

Diversity, Equity, Inclusion

We are dedicated to supporting underrepresented groups in the gaming community by creating a welcoming and inclusive environment for all.

Establishing Partnerships

We connect gamers to charities, sponsors, venues, and game masters in order to organize events that raise funds for good causes.

Our Cause

We are proud to partner with Extra Life, an organization that raises funds for local children’s hospitals through gaming. By supporting Extra Life, Twinheim is able to contribute to our local children’s hospital, Gillette Children’s.

Extra Life is a fundraising program that supports Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals across North America. Since 2008, Extra Life has raised more than $70 million for sick and injured kids. Participants sign up to play games, and they raise funds from family and friends who donate to support their efforts. 100% of the funds raised by Extra Life participants go directly to the hospitals they choose to support.


How we function

We try to keep things simple.  For funds raised at an event, Twinheim first pays any direct event costs and then 80% of the remaining funds are donated to the designated charity. The remaining 20% of funds goes to operating costs. Operating costs encompass various expenses such as equipment, advertising, signage, and the procurement of merchandise to raise additional funds.


Twinheim is a nonprofit organization run entirely by volunteers, and no one within the organization is paid.

Annual Donations


It's dangerous to go alone

At Twinheim, we rely heavily on volunteers to make our events a success. Without the help of passionate and dedicated individuals, we would not be able to create the fun and impactful experiences we offer. Whether you are an experienced dungeon master, want to test your theatrical merit, or just want to help with event setup and tear-down, we welcome you to join our team!